Smith Dukes offers a dynamic work environment where team members learn and grow while serving our corporate and family business, healthcare, non-profit, governmental and individual clients. By offering a proven mix of interesting and challenging projects, competitive salary and benefits and a range of learning options, we’ve developed a first-class team of accounting, tax and administrative personnel. In the end, what makes us different is how much we care about our people and our clients, proven by the lasting relationships we enjoy.
When you work for Smith Dukes, you can count on:
- Competitive pay and benefits including:
- Participation in our firm’s 401(k) plan
- Inclusion in our Blue Cross/Blue Shield health plan
- Access to a bank of paid time off (PTO) to use to balance your work and life
- Realistic hours expectations that enable you to integrate your life and work
- Inclusion in a structured coaching program and continuing education opportunities to sharpen your skills and help you achieve your career goals
- The ability to get ahead based on your abilities and contributions – not your seniority
- CPA Exam incentives to motivate you as you sit for the exam
We are growing and have a number of current position openings. For more information on building your career with Smith Dukes, contact Chambliss Brister at Chambliss@smithdukes.com and (251) 706-1903.
Tested by time and focused on your future, Smith Dukes will offer you a career path that is proven, dynamic and different.